Featuring a 280000 gallon two-story saltwater Oceanarium in the middle of the lobby filled with a large variety of colorful native Hawaiian reef fishes â€˜Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach offers beach side accommodations in Honolulu and features several on-site restaurants and a bar. Numerous rooms and suites provide panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head. Each room features a high-definition flat-screen television. Certain units include a seating space for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.
For your convenience, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer are provided. Swell Pool & Bar features a saltwater heated infinity pool, a hot tub, a family-friendly children's pool, private cabanas, and nightly live music overlooking Waikiki Beach. Guests can dine at one of the hotel's various restaurants. Morimoto Asia specialises in Asian cuisine, while Momosan specialises in ramen dishes. Saint Augustine by-the-Sea is located 328 feet from 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach, while Kuhio Beach Torch Lighting & Hula Ceremony is located 984 feet away.
The Honolulu Airport is about 7.5 miles distant.
This property has one on-site restaurant: Swell Pool Bar
Historical Buildings0.53 km
Historical Buildings1.05 km
Historical Buildings1.89 km
Historical Buildings1.97 km
Historical Buildings1.99 km
Historical Buildings2.04 km
Colleges and Universities2.18 km
Colleges and Universities2.27 km
Historical Buildings2.55 km
Colleges and Universities2.84 km
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs USD 55 per day.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 17 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
Adults stay for US$100 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
***PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING***
The 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach has opened its doors to Waikiki's most incredible destination pool deck! Pool hours will be 08:00-22:00, with the Swell Bar offering its amazing new food & beverage service from 10:00-22:00
Any rate plan with breakfast included is for 2 persons only.
Room photos and views may not reflect the actual room assigned.
The Resort Fee includes:
· Beach Rentals from Beach Candy Waikiki. For room receive 3 daily credits per night that can be applied towards rentals to include; Surfboards, Paddleboards, Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, and more!
· Wireless high-speed Internet access
· Access to Fit Waikiki's Wellness Center including complimentary fitness classes for resort guests (spa services at an additional charge)
· Hawaiian Cultural Classes
· Swell Pool Deck Amenities and Treats
· Eco-friendly water bottle, refillable at purified water stations throughout the resort
· Coffee makers in every room with selection of coffees and teas.
· Self-service 24-hour workspace: complimentary boarding pass printing and copying services
· Surfboard Storage: self-serve locking surfboard racks with unlimited use during your stay
· Unlimited local and 60 minutes long distance/international telephone calls
· Daily local newspaper available at Front Desk
· Educational Tank Talks
· Live Entertainment
· Portable phone chargers for use, based on availability, first come/first served. See Front Desk.
· Self - parking for the first night of stay will be upgraded to Valet Service (i.e. pay Self-Parking rate and receive Valet Parking service)
** The Resort Charge, and Resort Amenities may be subject to change at any time without notice, as determined by hotel management.
The one time 5 USD Environmental fee is added to your stay in direct support of Hawaiian Legacy Reforestation Initiative (HLRI). ‘Alohilani Resort is committed to planting 100,000 indigenous trees as a part of the ‘Alohilani Resort forest and 100% of this one-time charge will go toward this initiative.