American Airlines Center in Dallas
Iconic Venue in Downtown Dallas
In the heart of vibrant Dallas, Texas, stands a monument to entertainment and sporting excellence; the American Airlines Center. This multi-purpose arena, since its grand opening in 2001, has continually set a high standard for live events, earning its place as one of the nation's top venues.
The American Airlines Center is not just an event venue - it's an experience. From the moment you step inside, you're drawn into a world of electrifying energy, where some of the biggest names in sports and entertainment have graced its stage. Whether it's the roar of the crowd during a Dallas Mavericks basketball game, the intense excitement of a Dallas Stars hockey match, or the awe-inspiring performances of world-renowned artists and entertainers, the Center has a unique versatility that sets it apart.
This versatility is, in fact, a cornerstone of the American Airlines Center's design. From the beginning, the goal was to create a space that could seamlessly transition between different types of events, accommodating the diverse needs of both performers and attendees. This adaptability has been instrumental in attracting a wide variety of big-name shows, further boosting its reputation as a premier entertainment hub.
But the Center is more than a venue for Dallas locals. It has also made its mark on the global stage. In 2022, Billboard Magazine named the American Airlines Center as the 6th busiest arena in the world. This impressive ranking is a testament to the Center's commitment to providing top-notch entertainment and its ability to draw in audiences from far and wide.
One might wonder, what makes the American Airlines Center so popular? The answer lies in its unwavering commitment to the audience experience. Every aspect, from the state-of-the-art acoustics to the comfortable seating arrangements and the wide array of food and beverage options, all contribute to making each event a memorable experience.
Being home to the Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars also adds to its allure. Fans flock to the Center to cheer on their favorite teams, creating an atmosphere that is both thrilling and intimate. The spirit of camaraderie and community that permeates the air during these games is something truly special to witness.
The American Airlines Center is a multi-purpose arena located in Dallas, Texas. It's known for hosting a variety of events, including concerts, sports games, and other entertainment acts.
Here are some upcoming events at the American Airlines Center:
- Erykah Badu on July 23, 2023, at 7:30 PM
- Lil Baby - It’s Only Us Tour on July 29, 2023, at 7 PM
- Thomas Rhett on August 3, 2023, at 7:30 PM
- Jake Paul vs. Nate Diaz on August 5, 2023, at 5 PM
- Carin Leon on August 24, 2023, at 7 PM
- Lionel Richie and Earth Wind & Fire on September 1, 2023, at 7:30 PM
- Drake on September 14 - 15, 2023, at 8 PM
- POSTPONED: Madonna on September 18, 2023, time TBA
- Bert Kreischer: Tops Off World Tour on September 23, 2023, at 7 PM
- Elevation Nights on October 11, 2023, at 7 PM
- VENUE CHANGE: Noah Kahan on October 15, 2023, at 8 PM
- Peter Gabriel on October 19, 2023, at 7:30 PM
- Romeo Santos on October 22, 2023, at 8 PM
- John Mayer - SOLO on October 28, 2023, at 8 PM
- Luis Miguel Tour 2023 on October 29, 2023, at 7 PM
- Queen + Adam Lambert on November 2 - 3, 2023, at 8 PM
- Aerosmith: PEACE OUT The Farewell Tour with The Black Crowes on November 7, 2023, at 7 PM
- Doja Cat on November 16, 2023, at 7:30 PM
- Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull, Ricky Martin on November 17, 2023, at 7 PM
- Andrea Bocelli on November 30, 2023, at 8 PM
The American Airlines Center is located at 2500 Victory Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75219. For more information about these events, directions, parking, and more, you can visit their official website.
Please note that event dates and times may change, and it's always a good idea to check the official website for the most up-to-date information.
The American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas offers extensive parking options for its guests. With over 5,000 parking spaces available within two blocks of the venue, accessibility is a priority. In addition to this, there are also more than 3,000 parking spaces to the south and east of the center, all within easy walking distance.
Parking lots open two hours prior to the start of each event and remain open until two hours after the end of each event. Overnight parking and "in and out" privileges, however, are not permitted. For those who prefer a cashless transaction, credit cards are accepted at American Airlines Center managed lots.
The available parking lots include:
- Commons Garage: Located at 2601 Victory Ave. It opens 2-hours before events for credit card paying guests.
- Lot A: Located at 3098 Nowitzki Way which is adjacent to the west entrance. This lot is a pass-only lot for Mavericks games and reserved for players during Stars games.
- Lot M: Located at 600 Museum Way. It's about 0.2 miles from the South entrance.
- Lot F: Located at 2721 North Houston Street, directly across from the North entrance. This lot is specifically reserved for disabled parking only.
- Lot K: Located at 2235 Victory Avenue, about 0.3 miles from the northwest corner.
- D Garage: Located at 2400 Victory Ave, about 0.1 miles from the South entrance. The clearance for this garage is 8'2".
- Lexus Garage Lot E: Located at 2617 Victory Ave, about 0.1 miles from the North entrance. This lot is a pass-only lot for Mavericks and Stars games.
- Comerica Garage: Formerly known as the Silver Garage, it's located at 1530 Inspiration Dr 75207, about 0.8 miles from the northwest corner. The pricing for this garage varies with $40 for Mavs games, $50 for Stars games, and $50 for third-party events.
Please note that grilling, open flames, food preparation, and consumption of alcoholic beverages are not permitted in any parking areas at any times. For fans arriving via I-35E, it is recommended to exit on Continental Ave for easier access to parking lots and avoid traffic.
Hotels Near American Airlines Center Dallas TX
If you're planning to attend a concert, performance or sporting event at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas, there is a range of hotels nearby that offer comfortable and convenient accommodation. Here are some options:
Located at 300 Reunion Boulevard, this hotel offers 1,120 newly redesigned guestrooms and suites. With its prime location in the heart of downtown Dallas, guests can easily access art, history, shopping, and other destinations in addition to the American Airlines Center. You can contact them at 214-651-1234
Situated at 2005 N Akard Street, Thompson Dallas provides timeless luxury in the heart of Downtown Dallas. It offers lavish lodging located within The National- Dallas' newest urban upscale mixed-use property. With Midcentury modern design elements, skyline views, and unmatched amenities, Thompson Dallas attracts culture-seekers. Their contact number is 469-320-1234.
Discover a captivating retreat at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, nestled at 2332 Leonard Street. Immerse yourself in an extraordinary experience boasting exquisite guest rooms, an award-winning restaurant, a vibrant nightlife scene, and a rejuvenating day spa. Located just over half a mile from the iconic American Airlines Center, this exceptional hotel offers unparalleled convenience. For reservations and inquiries, contact us at 214-468-8399.
This hotel is located on Market Center Blvd, just two blocks from I-35E and less than 2 miles away from the American Airlines Center. Renovated in 2016, it offers a newly updated hotel and the service you should expect from the Marriott brand of hotels. Their contact number is 214-653-1166.
Upscale, modern meets historic, urban architecture at the Magnolia Hotel Dallas Downtown. This suite hotel in Dallas, TX offers tastefully designed upscale rooms and extended stay suites, perfect for corporate and leisure travelers alike.
The American Airlines Center is strategically located in Victory Park at 2500 Victory Avenue, Dallas, Texas. This destination is just north of Dallas’ Central Business District and the historic West End, making it accessible from various points.
For real-time traffic updates and the best route to the American Airlines Center, it is recommended to use the Waze app. Here are some directions depending on your point of origin:
From the North: Take US-75 S to Exit 11A for Woodall Rodgers Fwy/US-75 S. Then take exit 2C on the left for Reunion Blvd and turn right onto Houston St. Turn left onto Field Street and then turn left again at Victory Ave. The American Airlines Center will be on your right.
From I-35 South
You have two options:
- Oaklawn Exit to Harry Hines Blvd. - Take the Oaklawn exit, turn left on Oaklawn and stay in the right-hand lane. Then turn right on Harry Hines Blvd., right on Payne St., right on Akard St. and proceed to the American Airlines Center.
- Continental Exit to Victory Ave. - Continue south on Hwy 35E past Oaklawn to Continental. Take the Continental exit, turn left on Continental, get in the left lane, turn left on Victory Avenue, and proceed to the center.
From I-35 North or I-30 West
Two options are available:
- Continental Exit to Victory Ave. - While traveling north on Hwy 35E, take the Continental exit, turn right on Continental, get in one of the two left lanes, turn left on Victory Avenue, and proceed to the center.
- Woodall Rodgers Freeway to Field St. - Travel north on Hwy 35E to Woodall Rodgers Freeway (to Sherman, 75 north), take the Field St. exit, follow signs to Field St, turn left on Field St, left on Broom St, right on Lamar St, and then right on Victory Avenue to the center.
From Dallas North Tollway
Two options are available:
- Tollway to Payne St. - Continue south on the Tollway until it becomes Harry Hines Blvd. Continue on Harry Hines Blvd. to Payne St. Turn right on Payne St. and right on Akard, then left into Platinum Parking.
- Tollway to Olive St. - Continue south on the Tollway until it becomes Harry Hines Blvd. Continue on Harry Hines Blvd. and follow signs to Field St. Turn right on Nowitzki Way and proceed to the center.
From Hwy 75 (North Central Expressway)
Two options are available:
- Hwy 75 to Pearl St. - Take Hwy 75 south to Woodall Rodgers Freeway (Hwy 35E to Waco). Exit at Pearl St. and continue on service road to Olive St. Stay on Nowitzki Way. Nowitzki Way takes you to the American Airlines Center.
- Hwy 75 to Field St. - Take Hwy 75 south to Woodall Rodgers Freeway (Hwy 35E Waco). From Woodall Rodgers, exit Field St, cross Field St, take a right on Lamar St, and right on Victory Ave.
From South I-45
Take I-45 north to Woodall Rodgers Freeway (Hwy 35E north). From Woodall Rodgers, exit Field St, cross Field St, take a right on Lamar St, and right on Victory Ave.
Please note that due to ongoing construction projects by the Texas Department of Transportation, there may be temporary closures and detours affecting these routes. Always check for updates before you travel.